Friday, January 22, 2010

Goals for the Week 1-22-2010

I have a goal to get back to 155 again!! This whole moving thing is not getting me to be good or I guess that is my excuse. The weather has been hard for me to get out of bed so I really need to make a workout goal of 3 days this week!! Hope you all have a great week. We are traveling back to Utah which will be another 1400 miles in 3 days and about 28 hours of sitting in the car!! Not good for my diet!!

Debbie


My goal for next week is 1.5 pounds and work out 4 times (45 min each time). This week was a challenge for me because I had a 4 day vacation, but I worked really hard when I got back into town and had an overall loss....whoo hoo! I'm excited :)

Good luck to everyone for another great week!

Love, Kate


148 did not meet my goal to get to the gym. Can't seem to force myself to go there as I hate that place. I guess my goal is to find my exercise videos and start at exercising at home. I am having such a hard time getting motivated and started.

Leona Robb

Okay, well, today I'm 174.2 and my goal by next Friday is 171. That's a lot for a week, but I only lost 1.6 last week and I'm on a schedule!

Kim

So my new goal since I'm going to go past my other goal is to be 175
before we move and to lose another two pounds by the end of the week
man I feel so good I finally got ride of all my huge clothes except
for one pair just to see what look like before and i will never go
back to that again. I'm finally back to my tens again after four years
and I feel wonderful. I was a size sixteen five months ago, I would
sweat everytime I would walk upstairs and down. Thank you for all the
support that I have received and I'm going to continue losing the
weight 32.8pounds and counting!!!!!!

Jessica

Well because of the weather we never rode our bikes and because just being lazy and tired by the end of the day I never even made it to the gym. But I did meet one of my goals I wanted to lose 2lbs. Well I did better then that. I lost 3.2lbs this week. I am really surprised because I ate at In-an-out and had a burger and soda. Bad Vicki but that is fine. I am allowed. No one is stopping me and I won't be arrested for eating out.

Well next week my son is having surgery so I am flying down south and staying on base for 5 days, so next week is not going to be all that great, but that is ok I will try, the base is not good for places to eat so when I do I will just have to pay attention and make good healthy choices. So wish us luck. Tim with his surgery and me with my weight.

Tonight is dinner out with friends at Johnny Carinos who knows what I will have but I will be smart cuz I have to be down 20 by my Birthday.
Hope you all had a great week. Good luck next week talk to you next week.
Vicki

2 comments:

  1. These are great goals ladies! Keep up the hard work :) Good luck this week!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its great more ladies adding there goals, way to go Debbie. Ladies you are awesome women and can do what ever we put our minds to doing. I know it is hard sometimes we put others first and forget about us. Well it is time to take that back and live for us. Way to go ladies. Good job this week and best choices for next week.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete